Wednesday, July 4, 2012

My Ideal Roster


This is the time of season that most of the wrestling companies are re-thinking contracts.
Just the last month we've seen more then a few new faces starting to show up in both of the two major companies, and a few old faces returning.

If I were in charge of doing contracts for any company, or for that matter if I ever were in the means of starting up my own company (deep sigh dreams man dreams)  I know who my top six would be.
Some you might not expect me to think to add to my dream list.

1. Alex Shelley. 

2. Chris Sabin

3. Austin Aries

Seriously, my first three choices would be no brainers. Everyone and their dog's grandmother have heard me praise those three men for the last few years.

4. Robbie E

5. Wade Barrett

6. Vampiro

Now, my other choices, some people might scratch their head over, but not if you know me or some of my favourites over the years.

I dig Robbie E.  Just not his gimmick.  I think he's a wrestler who will be having major titles in the next few years, he just needs to freshen up the image. He's beyond skilled, but let's face it, how long can his Jersey image carry?

Wade Barrett. I've been very vocal about how good I think he is.  This is a guy who can carry a company.  And he's good to listen to.  Ever a day comes that he's unable to compete he'll make one wicked commentator.

Vampiro.  Dude!  I have nothing to say for myself other then I have been a fan of his since the mid-90's.   Why isn't he in one of the major companies doing GM stuff or commentary or something? 

I know I said my top 6 when I started this post, but dude, I have to add a 7th.   Steve Corino.   Steve Corino.   Don't even make me explain myself. Plus, he's Canadian.

Not a lot of heavy-heavy weights in my list, I've always liked the X-Division and cruiser weight divisions more.

-love Ardeth Blood

No comments:

Post a Comment